We want everyone to feel safe when visiting at our restaurant.
This is possible when we keep the following things in mind:
– You should not come to the restaurant sick or symptomatic.
– You can only come to the restaurant if there are seats available.
– The seating has been designed with safety gaps in mind, so do not move furniture from one place to another.
– Remember to keep a safe distance from other customers and staff.
– Wash your hands often with soap and warm water. We also have several hand sanitizer points that are good to use.
We will stop serving alcohol at 22:00 and the restaurant is closing at the least 23:00.
– The staff regularly cleans contact surfaces around the restaurant and makes sure that there is soap and hand sanitizer available.
In this way, we want to guarantee a safe restaurant experience for every customer during this Corona period.
Welcome to enjoy the visit at restaurant Hügge!